Monday, October 6, 2008

More of the same

Not to much going on these days.
Been working, sleeping, eating... Finally stopped being sick. No more morning sickness, no more flu.
I'm eager to get to the next ob appointment. I'm nervous and hoping all is well.

Mike starts his new job at the Wynn soon. He'll be opening Encore as a assitant director of banquets. I'm proud of him. I know he'll do well. Besides the pay increase, it'll be nice for him to finally be recognized for his talents and hard work... Something Bellagio never did.

I'm happy. Things have been going well. Joyce and Ralph are living with us:
From Wedding


Thats been going well. We're all very low key and keep to ourselves. We barely see them as they spend most of their time in their room or out of the house, but when they are feeling social it's nice. Mike is really fond of them both.

So yeah, happily married, everything is going great. Baby is growing and life is good.

From Wedding

No comments: