Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oooh I'm slackin

Sorry sorry,

Things are going fine here in the Romeo household. Baby is growing and I've started feeling him squirming around in there. Caitlin's math grades are coming up finally. Mike is settling into his new job.

All in all, things are pretty okay. I'm coming up on my one year anniversary with State Farm. Which means a slight raise and this spring I might be up for a promotion to P2 which would be awesome. My current boss and I don't see eye to eye but I'm hoping he'll evaluate how hard i work vs. our personal opinions when it comes to promoting me.

The Lord has blessed me, he really has. My family is happy and healthy, our jobs are steady and we can pay most of our bills. We still struggle from time to time, but we are doing so much better than we were. I am truly blessed...

We're trying to save up money to pay back our uncles, we really feel awful we haven't been able to get them paid back. Seems like every time we have the money, something bad happens and we have to use all our savings. We /will/ pay the back somehow.

We're thinking of saving up money and maybe in 3 or 5 years moving back home. We really want our kids to be around their grandparents, and we miss our family. Plus I have a job with state farm back home so we'd just need to save up money to find a house and get Mike a job and we could do it.

Anywho, it's time for me to lay down. The baby is flip flopping and my belly hurts and I'm ready to get some rest before my husband starts snoring ;)

No comments: