Friday, November 14, 2008

TGIF Bitches!

Thank goodness. I was starting to twitch. We were down to a mere 70$ in our bank account but Mike got paid today and we're all good now.
Time to pay bills and go shopping.
Not fun shopping.
Food shopping. Our pantry is full of half useless ingredients. I have canned veggies, rice, beans, but no meat, eggs or cheese.
To quote the great Ice Cube "YOU GOT KOOL AID BUT NO SUGAR, PEANUT BUTTER NO JELLY, HAM NO BURGER"
I got half ass meals all over the place.

So tomorrow or Sunday, we're going to go get our Costco membership and start buying complete meal stuffs. I need to start cooking most nights. Mike works so hard and he's on his feet all day and he gets home and he's starving so I want to be able to have a hot meal waiting for him.

Work is slow today, obviously or I wouldn't be blogging. I finished all my paperwork and now I'm just sitting here, feeling the baby pummel the hell out of my insides and trying to stay awake. I'm so tired. I can't get comfortable at night anymore. Between my belly, my boobs, the baby and mike snoring, I'm lucky to get maybe 3 hours.

I tell you what, first thing i'm doing when I get home is taking a nap. I'm just getting to old for this crap.
I wish I could fast fwd to april so I can have this baby already.
I only hope he's going to be as good of a baby as Caitlin was. No crying, sleeping through the night... she was a great baby. Then she grew up... ugh.

Well I better go pretend I'm working for the morning. I'm hoping the queues will fill back up after lunch and I'll have something to do. I hate not being busy. Makes your day drag on.

That's all for this random string of conciousness.

Peace!

No comments: