Tuesday, December 2, 2008

19 weeks!

Well, 19 weeks and 3 days as of today.

I spent the morning in the doctor's office yesterday. They think I have gestational diabetes again because my blood sugar is high. So yesterday I had to do the 3 hours glucose test. I was there 4 hours. I have the BEST phlebotomist ever. Her name is Jody and she gets the vein every stick. She had to hit the same vein 3 times and it was pretty painless. She did awesome.

I find out today whats going on with my blood sugar, if I have to go on insulin or if I can just watch my diet like I did last pregnancy.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Dec. 8th we find out (finally) what we're having, boy or girl. We're getting anxious, Mike more so than me. Once we find out for sure, let the baby shopping begin! It's hard to buy unisex stuff these days. Besides, Girls can wear blue too ya know... In general it will just make things much easier to put a name to the belly monster and start getting ready for his/her arrival.

Other than that, things are good. Quiet mostly. Which is good because I have little to no patience or energy these days.

Anyway, thats the general family update for everybody. I'm going to sit here and drink my caffiene free beverage and wish it was a quad shot snickers mocha :(

No comments: