Friday, December 19, 2008

Stuff.

It's been quite the crazy week.
My grandmother passed away (my dad's mom) which wasn't so much a shock as it was frustrating. After waiting for so long to even HEAR from family down south as to her well being, after all this time, only to have her pass away. She was suffereing though, and she hasn't been my grandmother for some time, due to the strokes and medical problems. I'm just happy she's not in pain anymore.

Had my check up with the OB. She's doing great, her heart beat is strong. I'm not putting on to much weight and I'm doing fine too. My blood pressure has been a little up and down but that has a lot to do with the holidays, work, and hormones on top of raising Caitlin.

We picked a name for the baby. Isabella Jayde Romeo.
Now we're weighing the pro's and con's of me taking a year off work to raise the baby. Only reason we're thinking about it is because to put her in daycare it's 1k a month. PLUS the daycare for Caity... thats my entire paycheck. We can't really afford it and we'd rather I be the one raising our daughter from 6 weeks on rather than a stranger. It would only be until she's a year old. Once she's a year it will cost much less to put her in daycare. PLUS I work for a great company and as long as I leave on good terms, I can come back if they have a position for me. So... It's looking like it would be better for me to do that, then pay so much for daycare and never see our kids.

So we have a lot of talking and thinking to do.

The baby is really starting to kick the crap out of me... but she's kicking STRAIGHT down into my cervix rather then out towords my belly. She hurts me :( lol

I'm really excited for her birth. I know it will make Caitlin very happy to have a baby sister. Mike seems pretty happy about it, and I know his folks will be thrilled. I just wish we could be back home so they could spend time with their granddaughters and us.

I better get back to work.

No comments: