Monday, February 16, 2009

Tired, so very tired...

Seriously, I have never been so tired in my entire life. I've had a migraine for a week now, and I find myself nodding off every hour or so. I nodded off at least 5 times today at work. Only reason I'm cognant right now is because my friend Jessica brought her baby by and he was crying which meant instant wet shirt for me :(

I woke up this morning and my night shirt was completley soaked through. Yet I can't sleep in a bra with nursing pads cause it hurts.. Maybe this is a good sign I'll have plenty of milk.

I want this pregnancy to be over now. I love my baby, I love feeling her move and I love my long shiney hair and big bouncy boobies... But I am tired, sore, cranky, weepy, and on a constant rollercoaster of emotions and physical pain. I'm ready to be done. I want to FFWD the next 8 weeks and just get her here. I'm almost completley ready for her. I have everything but the carseat/stroller.

UGH. I just want to take a nap.

I'm looking forward to being a stay at home mom. I think it's going to be great for the girls and for Mike and I. I'll be able to monitor our finances more effectively, plan and manage our shopping budget and meals, and spend more quality time with both the girls and with Mike.

I'm hoping I will be happy as a stay at home mom. I've always worked, so I'm not sure what it will be like. However I'm confident I can make it work.

30 Minutes to go until I can go home. Thank the Lord cause I'm about to nod off again.

No comments: