Thursday, March 19, 2009

oh WTF!

My darling belly bean is trying to make me crazy.
I swear I had dropped this week. my belly was low and shaped funny, I was in a ton of pain, I was kinda hoping things were well on their way to wrapping up.

No such luck.

Go in for the ultrasound today only to find out SURPRISE!!!! She is no longer head down. Now she is laying sideways like in a hammock. My hopes for her being fully engaged went out the window. She had been vertex (head down) for a couple weeks but apparently all the pain I've been feeling is her trying to move around and flip over when there is no more room left for her to do that.

I was in tears.

Maybe its just the hormones, maybe its the fatigue... but I don't think I can take another 4 weeks of this hell... My first daughter was no where near as painful as this one has been. Even the miscarriages were less painful than this pregnancy.
I just want to be done.
I'm so tired, exhausted really... I just want to curl up in a ball and sob.

Lucky for me I still have a ton of crap to get done around the house. Bed rest or no bed rest, I need to get things clean for when my husband's family comes down. I need to finish up cleaning the nursery and washing the cloth diapers. I need to get Caitlin's room cleaned up with her cause it's a war zone in there. I need to plan and shop for next weeks meals.

I'm going to just go lay down now and stop rambling. I'm not in a good place, mentally speaking, right now.

No comments: