Saturday, April 4, 2009

37 Weeks!!!

My C-Section has been scheduled for 4/20/09 at 7:30 am.
16 days to go and we'll have our little Izzy with us. I'm nervous, despite having a previous c-section, and a little on edge...

Isabella is head down now, finally, after weeks of transverse and breech movements. I'm almost sure that she'll flip back into breech though, considering the amount of movement i've been feeling the last 2 days.

I've been on bedrest for 2 months now. I was just finally starting to get my freedom back, and then my fluid dropped again. So they put me BACK on full bed rest till I deliver. I'm still being seen twice a week for ultrasounds and fetal testing to make sure everything is okay. So far so good. I'm just trying really hard to make it till 4/20 so Mike's mom and sister can be here for the birth. However, this baby is very stubborn and knowing her parents she could come any day now ;)

So thats the situation right now. Waiting for baby, enjoying time with my husband and my daughter before the baby comes, and trying to not go crazy sitting at home.

Caitlin has had some sort of cold/flu the last week and its totally kicking her ass. PLUS her body is trying to adjust to being on her ADHD medication so she's just a miserable bundle of snot and tears. I'm going to try and spend as much time with her as I can before Izzy gets here. Caity knows that babies need a lot of attention, and she knows I'll love her just as much as always and the baby isn't going to take her place... but she still needs some love and attention. ESPECIALLY since her biological father has once again bailed on her and hasn't paid a dime in child support so all our money is going to her medical bills and dentist that could be going to fun stuff for her.. but I digress....

I better go lay back down. Between my back hurting, the contractions randomly through out the day, and leaky boobs... I'm pretty miserable.

No comments: