Friday, July 10, 2009

Review: Happy Heiny's One SIze Diaper

ANNNND we might as well roll out one more review while the cranky baby is asleep.

Happy Heiny makes a One Size diaper I truly adore. It comes in snap or velcro, but since I prefer my velcro/aplix, thats what I bought to demo.

Here we have a black Happy Heiny OS, Velcro style:
From Cloth diapering

Much like the BumGenius diapers, you have a adjustable rise via a snapping system, here I have it snapped on it's smallest setting:
From Cloth diapering

This diaper also has a open pocket to allow for the insert to come out in the wash and make for easier stuffing:
From Cloth diapering

Now the difference between this and the Mommy's Touch that I previously reviewed is the waistband actually curls over the opening so the fleece lining and insert don't stick out:
From Cloth diapering

Here you can see the waist in the front and how the velcro attaches. The wings can also overlap eachother:
From Cloth diapering

The leg gussets are also very nice and fit snug, but not so tight it leaves red marks:
From Cloth diapering


I gotta say, this is my second favorite diaper next to my BumGenius diapers. It's also in heavy rotation. I'd say my main rotation is primarily made up of BumGenius, Happy Heiny, Mommy's Touch and then prefolds and wraps.

I purchased these from Nicki's Diapers where I seem to do a lot of purchasing these days.

Next week I will review some used Good Mamma OBV fitted diapers I just got on trade with another Cloth Diapering Mom in Canada.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Steven said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Deborah

http://maternitymotherhood.net