Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Review: New Thirsties Duo Wrap!

I'm really excited about this one.

Thirsties has come out with a new diaper cover/wrap called the Duo Wrap. It comes in 2 sizes, vs the normal Thirsties cover that you have to buy each size to use. I purchased size one, which fits babies 6-18lbs (up to roughly 9 months). That is what I'll be reviewing today. Size 2 fits 8-40lbs (from 8 months to 36+).

Here are they are:
From Cloth diapering


And here is our lovely model, Izzy (excuse the blur, she moves fast):
From Cloth diapering


We put a newborn sized Indian Prefold on her with a Snappi:
From Cloth diapering


Here is the Duo Wrap on it's smallest setting:
From Cloth diapering


The rise is just right and the gussets aren't choking her legs like the regular covers tend to do:
From Cloth diapering

From Cloth diapering


A perfect fit on her belly:
From Cloth diapering


And no scrunching up on her back or red marks:
From Cloth diapering


All in all, it's a great cover. I am REALLY impressed and will be ordering more size ones and a couple size twos. The fit was great, the price is awesome at $12.75 each, and they come in 8 different colors. There is no funky fit in the leg, as with the previous covers, and the Duo Wrap covered her prefold perfectly on all sides.

I would definitely recommend this product for all you cloth diapering Mama's out there. I will be putting my old Thirsties covers up for sale/trade and use the new Duo Wrap for my stash from here on out.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Thanks...this review was useful as I already have the regular thirsties wraps which I love and was wondering how the new ones compared. I'm going to place my order for the duo wraps now thanks to this post!