Sunday, July 5, 2009

Seriously Slacking.

I've been slacking on my reviews, I know. It's been a long couple days.
Our darling little Izzy has 2 teeth erupting. Her 2 top canines are poking through. Keep in mind she is only 11 weeks old. Poor thing is miserable.
So I've been dealing with a uber drooly, uber angry baby.

I have 2 reviews to do still. Later on this week I will be reviewing the One Size Fuzzi Bunz with the hip snap, and the One Size Mommy's Touch with Snaps. I also have a used Good Mama fitted diaper or two coming in that I will give a general review on. I won't be to harsh because they are used, and no bought straight from a vendor.

I promise you I'll be back on my little cloth diapering soap box soon. I am just exhausted and running on fumes right now.

I am also going to be looking into trying some GAD diapers and possible a Apple Cheeks.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend....

No comments: