Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Woot Woot

I got new fleece soakers to review this week as well as a Fuzzibunz review featuring our first little man model, Noah.

I'm also working on something big. I'll get into it more later but I want to try and keep it under wraps so nobody can take my idea and run with it. Cause it's pretty revolutionary and awesome and I don't think it's anything thats been done recently. So it's hush hush until I get the first half of it done, then I'll share with you guys.

I also want to assure my readers that I will keep this blog going. No matter what.
I started it for my fellow cloth diapering folk. The confused first timers, to the seasoned pros.... I do this for you guys. Not for money, or notoriety, or anything else. Just to be a resource and a helping hand.

I can't wait to share with you all what I'm working on. It's big and I'm very excited.

Stay tuned for some reviews this week and a special announcement mid September.

* let me add too, that the more cloth diapering websites out there, the better. Raising awareness about the cloth diapering world is really important to me. So I wish any other mom's out there with sites and blogs the best of luck! For the CD Bloggers out there, you should join Cloth Diapering Bloggers
They have a lot to offer and are a good source of information.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Can't wait to find out what your annoucement is!

Amanda (2monkeys'momma) said...

I am so freaking excited!!!!

kyla426 said...

Can't wait...very exciting