Wednesday, September 30, 2009

And the Winners ARE!

#38 Melissa
#104 Danielle

Unfortunately I can't click on either of your profiles to contact you personally but here are the winning comments:
#38 (skipped 19 cause it was annon)
Melissa said...
I follow your blog.

September 16, 2009 6:22 AM

and # 104:
Danielle said...
And follow through bloglines. Does that count?

September 22, 2009 1:05 PM

You lovely ladies contact Jen at winkydinks to get started on your custom creations!

Thank you all for participating and hopefully we will have another giveaway soon!

12 comments:

Kyla said...

Congrats to you two ladies.

Melissa said...

I cant believe I won! Thanks!!!

Sarah said...

I'm hoping it's you Melissa and not another Melissa cause i can't click on your name on the original winning comment

Bonnie Hussey said...

Yeppp, I'm jealous ;)

Sarah said...

The same Melissa who said:
" LOVE Winkydinks!!! I use fleece at nap time when my DS only sleeps for an hour. I love the ease of pulling one on over his hemp fitted diaper. Would love to try it at night also."
is the winner lol

Melissa said...

Yeah its me, I made sure and looked up my comments.

Melissa said...

I had to count the names down from the top too as there are no numbers next to the posts.

Sarah said...

yeah for some reason it wouldn't let me click on your name. silly blogspot.
Congrats ladies! Click on the link on the post to sign into etsy and contact Jen. She will get your soakers started! Thank you for making our first giveaway such a success

Sarah said...

LOL thats how I had to do it too! I had 141 posts to look through :(
I really need a numbered comment box

Winkydinks said...

Thank you everyone for your posts and follows, its great to see new faces (and returning ones!). Thank you Sarah for hosting the giveaway here on Rambles and Shambles!
Jen

Melissa said...

Dang! So close! I got really excited when I saw my name but counted and it wasn't me. Congrats you two!!

Danielle said...

That's me! :) I can't believe it. Yay! Thanks ladies!