Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Video by Request

I've been getting a lot of requests to show how I get my BSRB's on so tight and how I keep them from linking. With the help of my lovely husband, we shot a quick video. Turn your sound up for the first part, he is a giant and was far far away.
Basically I pull the wings up and out then in as tight as I can, then do the same on the other side. I pull them REALLY tight, almost to tight, but the fabric relaxes when you pin it. Also, pulling the center of the diaper up tight helps a LOT.

If you want to see any more demonstration videos, leave me a comment of what type of diaper/prefold/cover/pin you wanna see and I'll do my best to get it up here.
It goes without saying, but all videos and photos on my blog should not be reused or taken without my permission, but I gotta say it cause some people just suck.

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

Great video! Thanks

Bonnie Hussey said...

Yep some people do suck!! =) Awesome video love!

Ok, How to Pin video is now officially being requested ;)

Sarah said...

how to pin a prefold?

Coltonsmommy09 said...

great video! my little man is due in 2 weeks and i can't wait to try my BSRB on him.

Kate said...

Thanks so much for doing this video. I am expecting my first BSRB in the mail today and I have never used a diaper like this or a snappi. I hope it is as easy as you make it look!

kyla426 said...

Excellent video! I love having this resource for myself and to share with others too. I just recommended it to someone this morning!

SlapItHigh said...

Great video! This is exactly how I do mine as well but it took me a couple of months to figure it out, lol...I wasn't pulling the diaper up far enough and it was gaping at the legs. I wish I had seen this a long time ago but I know that it will help many people now who do see it.

WingedK said...

Thank you so much for posting this! I have been thinking about purchasing a BSRB dipe and was curious how they worked! Thanks! And if you haven't already (hadn't had a chance to look) a prefold video would be awesome! I just got some prefolds and attempted a couple of times and didn't do so well!

Keisha said...

Your video really helped me figure out how to use the BSRB! Now I have 5 to practice on... and will NOT buy anymore... I think!