Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ello Poppets!

Just a quick note to let you guys know I will be away for about 2 weeks.
My mother is coming into town from Alaska in the morning and it's been about 3 or 4 years since I've seen her last. She wasn't able to be here for my wedding or to see Izzy be born, so I'm going to spend as much time with her as possible.
Since my husband will not let us move back home, and money being what it is, this may be the last time I see my mom for a very, very, very long time.
So there will be no updates for 2 weeks. I'm very sorry. I plan on getting a few diapers though while she is here. USA baby carried BumGenius, Bambino Mio and Kushies, so I'm going to check them out. I won't use Kushies probably, since I've heard bad reviews... but I'm curious to see these Bambino Mio's and I do need a few more BG's. This is one of the ONLY shops in Vegas to sell cloth diapers of any kind so I'm going to lobby the hell out of them to sell some more types :p

Also, my friend Daniella is graciously lending me her sewing machine. So I'm going to try my hand at a few cloth diaper accessories, mama cloth, and soakers as well as plush baby toys. I'm pretty excited and when I actually get started I will post about it for sure. If it works out and I'm any good at it I will start selling them. I wanted to learn to knit so I could make some of those beautiful longies/woolies i see on hyenacart.com but uh... I have no time lol. Maybe one day.

Until then, take care of each other, and don't hesitate to leave me feedback via comments. If you have ideas, diapers you want to see me demo, or are a WAHM who would like her product demoed on this website you can leave a comment here or email me directly @ sjetter@gmail.com

Peace and Love to you all!
Sarah

1 comment:

Bonnie Hussey said...

Girl, go spend some time with your mama!!! =) Don't worry about us, we will be here when you get back! At least you know I will be! =)

Enjoy your mama's company and have fun!