Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bad things happening to good people.

Good Morning!

I wanted to jot a quick blog entry about a wonderful organization called Miracle Diapers. They are a non-profit group that helps struggling families get a start on cloth diapering. They operate mainly through donation and have helped many families out...

Recently they ran into a problem with Fed Ex that has completely zapped their funds. You can read about this horrible screw up here.

They need your help desperately. I know this is the holidays, and times are very rough for many of us, myself included. However, I can't stand the idea of such a wonderful organization losing everything because of some inept and rude people.

Please, click on the above link and read their story, and if you can, donate. Every dollar counts. Or if you prefer, visit their online store and purchase a product. All the money from these purchases are going straight to helping them get back on their feet again.

Thank you... I know my readers are amazing, kind, and generous people and that if you can help, you will. If you can't donate or buy, please spread the word.

Much Love,

Sarah

No comments: