Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good Bye 2009! Hello 2010!

2009 was a very trying, yet amazing year for my family.

I met some wonderful people in the cloth diapering and frugal community who have become some of my best friends. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Isabella, in April. Our family has struggled for sure, but I'm eager and hopeful for 2010, and hopefully a better year.

So what will 2010 bring for R&S? More product reviews, hopefully some video demos (still waiting on a certain Hubby of mine to help me), and eventually some of my own products! Thats right, I'm taking the plunge and trying my hand at cloth diapering accessories. Wet bags, cloth wipes, snack bags, and some regular every day items like mama cloth and cloth shopping bags!

I hope everyone has a fantastic and safe new years eve celebration and a wonderful and prosperous new year!

No comments: