Monday, December 7, 2009

update on Cow Patties Diapers

I just wanted to let you guys knows that I did in fact use the Famous Pocket Fitted overnight with amazing results.

Izzy slept for almost 7 hours without a single leak. I was blown away when I took her soaker off and found the fitted bone dry!!! The liner was very damp, but not the shell itself which is amazing. When I pulled the liner out it weighed a ton and was obviously well soaked during the night, but something about the way her insert is designed managed to wick away all wetness from my baby's skin. I am in love.

As soon as I have a chance, I am replacing my entire stash with these diapers. Honestly, I love my BSRB's, I really do... but I can't beat 14$ for a diaper that has not failed me once, and fits so well, absorbs like a dream, and still is cute and soft!

Don't worry, I'll still be reviewing lots of new products as they come in to me, I just will be using these as my personal stash forever and ever :P

Thank you guys so much for reading this blog and for supporting the WAHM's and products we feature here. Especially now in such hard time, it means a lot to me to hear that just featuring a WAHM's diaper on this blog got them a little extra business.

Also, I'm open to video suggestions. I keep meaning to post a prefold demo video, but my husband has been working pretty much nonstop and isn't available to help me record a demo video. I think I might have to enlist the help of my 9 year old, Caitlin, to get it done.

I hope everyone has a very lovely holiday season and a prosperous new year.
Much Love,
Sarah

No comments: