Saturday, January 23, 2010

2010!

Okay so I'm a little late. Family has taken the forefront of my attention at the moment but I'm still here working on a few things.

I've got 2 diaper reviews for my wonderful readers!
I've been asked by the WAHM behind Little Fancy Pants to do a updated review on her diapers. I had done a prior review on a fitted diaper of her's back in September. Well, she has redesigned her diaper to be more absorbent and so I'm going to give it another run and demo it here for you folks.

I'll also be doing a review on a diaper made in my home state of Alaska! You might have heard of Bouche Bumz. I've been testing out one of her AI2's and I can't wait to write up a review!

Last but not least, I will be doing a review on a non diaper item and a subsequent giveaway! Our last giveaway with Winky Dinks was such a great success and so much fun. I can't wait to do it again. Can you guess what the mystery item is? I'll give you a hint... It's all about going green and doing your part to reduce your carbon foot print. Take a look at how many products you have in your house that you only use once and throw away! Now multiply that by millions of households across the country, and imagine how much waste goes into our landfills...

I'll leave you with that for now :P

Izzy has been keeping us very busy with her non stop teething and crankyness. Updating the blog (or sleeping for that matter) has been a challenge... I can't wait to get back on track and give you guys some new posts to chew on.

1 comment: