Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The New BG 4.0 is here!

Well, for preorder anyway.

Cottonbabies.com announced a new BumGenius 4.0 diaper today. I went ahead ordered one with snaps and one without to demo for you guys. They don't appear to be much different then the BumGenius 3.0 except for a few technical details... But I wanted to make sure that I could some good up close shots of these changes while in use for my readers. It was a much hyped product release, for such little change. So I want to ensure that these changes are as big of a deal as they are being touted as. So far, according to their website, the changes are:

"Features:
NEW! Generous sizing accommodates larger babies.
NEW! Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh."

My 14month old is long and lean and has been on the largest setting now for a long time now so I'm interested to see how much the rise and size has improved.

These diapers will ship July 14th, 2010. I will post a review ASAP :)

Peace & Love,

Sarah

2 comments:

Monkeys mama said...

I can't wait!!

the-chunkymonkey.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

They should ship by the 12th. Soon as they get here I'll break out the camera!